Hey busy mommies,
I am happy to attend Positive Parenting Conference 2018.
Did you attend the Positive Parenting Conference 2018?
I am thankful to Sumitha(afineparent.com) for inviting me to attend the conference.
* This post contains affiliate links.
I came to know about various expert speakers and their websites and their books.
Expert Speakers and their books, you would like are :
Track 1 : Connection-Based Parenting :
1) Rebecca Eanes : A best selling author and the founder of positive-parenting.org
* Positive Parenting: An Essential Guide.
* The Positive Parenting Workbook.
2) Dr Laura Markham :
* Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids Workbook.
* Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How To Stop Yelling and Start Connecting.
* Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings: How to Stop Fighting and Raise Friends for life.
3) Alissa Marquess :
Book: Bounceback Parenting: A Feild Guide for creating connection, not Perfection.
4) Patty Wipfler :
Book : Listen: Five simple tools to meet your everyday Parenting Challenge
Track 2 : Solutions For Modern Day Parenting :
1) Amy McCready :
* If I have to tell you one more time….The Revolutionary Program that gets your kids to listen without nagging, reminding, or yelling.
2) Dr Victoria Dunckley :
Book : * Reset Your Child’s Brain.
3) Dr Peter Gray :
Book : Free to Learn: Why Unleashing the Instinct to Play Will Make Our Children Happier, More Self-Reliant, and Better Students for Life
4) Lenore Skenazy :
Book : Free-Range Kids, How to Raise Safe, Self-Reliant Children.
Track 3 : Research Guided Parenting :
1) Dr. Becky A. Bailey : Talked on : Why Kids Misbehave and How to Respond Using Conscious Discipline.
Books : * Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline: The 7 Basic Skills for Turning Conflict into Cooperation.
* I Love You Rituals.
* Managing Emotional Mayhem: The Five Steps for Self-Regulation.
2) Dr. Michele Borba : Talked on : How to Raise Kind, Compassionate and Empathetic Kids (and Why It Is the Best Thing You Can Do for Them).
* UnSelfie: Why Empathetic Kids Succeed in Our All-About-Me World.
* The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries.
* Building Moral Intelligence: The Seven Essential Virtues that Teach Kids to Do the Right Thing.
3) Dr. Tina Bryson : Talked on : How to Help Your Child Develop a “Yes” Brain.
* The Yes Brain: How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity, and Resilience in Your Child.
* The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind.
* No-Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind.
4) Dr. Melanie Greenberg : Talked on : How to Combat Parenting Stress (Backed By Science) .
Book : The Stress-Proof Brain: Master Your Emotional Response to Stress Using Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity.
Track 4 : Habits & Life Skills (Part 1) :
1) Dr. Deborah Gilboa : Key Responsibilities EVERY Child Should Know How to Shoulder.
* How to Get the Behavior You Want… Without Being the Parent You Hate! Dr. G’s Guide to Effective Parenting
* Teach Respect : That’s My Kid!
* Teach Resilience: Raising Kids Who Can Launch.
* Teach Responsibility: Empower Kids with a Great Work Ethic.
2) Maryann Jacobsen : Talked about : How to Help Your Child Overcome Picky Eating.
* From Picky to Powerful: The Mindset, Strategies and Know-How You Need to Empower Your Picky Eater.
* The Family Dinner Solution: How to Create a Rotation of Dinners Your Family Will Love.
* How to Raise a Mindful Eater: 8 Powerful Principles for Transforming Your Child’s Relationship with Food.
3) Leeza Steindorf : Talked about : How to Teach Your Kids the Fine Art of Conflict Resolution.
Book : Connected Parent, Empowered Child: Five Keys to Raising Happy, Confident, Responsible Kids.
4) Holly D. Reid : Talked about : 5 Important Money Lessons Every Parent Must Teach Their Kids.
Books : * Teach Your Child to Fish: Five Money Habits Every Child Should Master.
Track 5 : Habits & Life Skills (Part 2) :
1) Katie Hurley : How to Keep Our Daughters from Falling Victim to the Perfect Girl .
* No More Mean Girls: The Secret to Raising Strong, Confident, and Compassionate Girls.
* The Happy Kid Handbook: How to Raise Joyful Children in a Stressful World.
2) Susan Kaiser Greenland : How to Be More Mindful and Take Kids Along on the Ride.
*Mindful Games: Sharing Mindfulness and Meditation with Children, Teens, and Families.
*The Mindful Child: How to Help Your Kid Manage Stress and Become Happier, Kinder, and More Compassionate.
3) Amy Morin : How to Be a Mentally Strong Person and Raise Resilient Kids.
Books : * 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success.
* 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do: Raising Self-Assured Children and Training Their Brains for a Life of Happiness, Meaning, and Success.
4) Douglas Haddad : How to Raise Remarkably Self-Motivated Kids.
Book : The Ultimate Guide to Raising Teens and Tweens: Strategies for Unlocking Your Child’s Full Potential.
I know you will like these parenting books discovered in Positive Parenting Conference 2018.
If anything I missed out or you want to suggest still any other parenting books do feel free to suggest me in the comment below.
Have a nice time.